10 Mar 2018
- Site redesign to incorporate a better logging-in system.
- We’ve separated the Digs and the Host information.
6 Feb 2018
- Thanks to a host’s suggestion – we have doubled the number of photos per listing from 10 to 20.
- We’ve also added a smoking/non-smoking field which we’d appreciate you updating at your earliest convenience!
20 Jan 2018
- Major Changes and improvements have been implemented on Our Digs to make it easier to use for Guests and Hosts alike.
- We have now closed the old-style listings and migrated all listings over. Links remain the same.
15 Nov 2017
- We’ve changed the bed/guest number structure on the website to show max only, so please check and adjust your numbers accordingly when you have time.
- Nightly/weekly prices are from the minimum amount and can be adjusted per guest enquiry. If multiple digs, insert your lowest prices.
- We’ve removed the self-upload photos tab as many were struggling with it. Instead please email any photos as and when you get them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A lot of you have received queries from Guests now, please try to respond as soon as you can so we can let them know who has availability. You can just ignore the message if your digs are not a convenient fit or unavailable.
- Some hosts were asking about me so check the FAQ page for an update!